Ferry Godmother $500 Christmas
The winner will be presented with $500 on the Newburgh Waterfront at the Ferry Godmother Christmas Caroling Series.
Thank you for Voting and Helping to Decide the $500 Winner, Complete to Cast your vote
- No Purchase Necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or an other social media.
- Essay page should include your name, mail address, e-mail address, and phone number with your entry. They must be written in English, typed and should not exceed 1000 words. Essays will be judged primarily on content.
- A limit of one online entry is allowed per individual. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same individual using multiple email addresses is in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible.
- The top 3 entries with the most votes will be presented to a panel of judges which will select one final winner to receive a one time payment of $500. This $500 Christmas gift has no restriction for its use. Voters are counted only when they provide a name and email address. The three (3) entries with the most votes will be promoted on the social media ads. The winner will be included in social media campaign and on the FerryGodmother.com offer.
- You will be entered into this Giveaway by completing and submitting the sweepstakes entry form. Upon timely entry, your name will be fully eligible to win.
- All entries and votes must be received by 11:59 P.M., ET, 12/06/2019 to be eligible for our $500.00 Ferry Godmother "Christmas" Giveaway.
- Eligibility: Ferry Godmother "Christmas" Giveaway is open only to those who are 16 years or older and reside in the city of Newburgh. Voting can reside in the United States of America, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Prizes will be paid as follows: The Winner will be announced at the Ferry Godmother Christmas Caroling Series. Winner must be in attendance at the Ferry Godmother Christmas Caroling Series that will held on the Newburgh waterfront on Thursday December 19th, 2019 to receive award.
- The winner is required to participate in a short video thanking Ferry Godmother and panel of judges.
- If winner or representative is not present at the Ferry Godmother Christmas Caroling Series we will select an alternate winner.
- Entry constitutes permission to use name and likeness of winner and secondary recipient in in website promotions, and for other promotional purposes.
- Judges’ decisions are final. Winner will receive a check in the full amount offered.
- All employees of Ferry Godmother Productions, their affiliates and subsidiaries, their contest processors, their immediate families and the Panel of Judges are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Ferry Godmother Productions reserves the right through decision by the Board of Judges to disqualify any entry determined to be the result of tampering with the Ferry Godmother Productions online system in violation of the letter and spirit of the official rules. Any use of programmed, automatic or scripted entry methods will void all associated entries and individuals using such methods may be disqualified for future entry opportunity.
- Entries become the property of Ferry Godmother Productions and will not be returned. We do not accept entries from a third party.
- If, for any reason, the Giveaways is not capable of running as planned, including technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Ferry Godmother Productions which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Ferry Godmother Productions reserves the right to terminate the online portion of the promotion.
- To receive future Sweepstakes and Giveways opportunities, to obtain our most recent list of winners, or if you wish to stop receiving Bulletins from us, just let us know by sending us an email us.