Intern & Volunteer Opportunity
Ferry Godmother Productions seeks interns and volunteers to join the team. We have openings available in several positions which are all year round. Benefits include hands on training and the platform to start your own brand. If you’re experienced in graphic arts, marketing, editing, and writing we have an opportunity for you!
1. Marketing Intern: Promote blog to expedite growth.
2. Writing: Blog Contributors – Conduct interviews, essays, features and how-to blogs.
3. Publicist: Press releases and media coverage.
4. Graphics Intern: Artists and Graphic designers needed to create promotional web banners and flyers.
5. Brand Ambassadors: Create awareness with strategies that will strengthen the Ferry Godmother Productions brand and influence a large audience.
Below are the intern and volunteer opportunities available only during the time of concerts
To apply for an internship or a volunteer position with Ferry Godmother Productions please send your resume and cover letter stating which area you want to work in. Place “Intern” or “Volunteer” in the subject line.
Volunteering can be fun, excite and rewarding. Join us as we create a wonderful event for residents, businesses and communities.