A business consultant typically works on one or two very specific issues over a shorter time frame. Consultants focus on a specific problem within the BUSINESS. The focus tends to be narrow and geared towards a particular area of concern
Ferry Godmother Biz provides our clients with unique insight and expertise across the cultural, art and music business. We work on artistic planning and development, strategic marketing and promotion. Our team of specialists uses their unparalleled knowledge to develop, manage innovative and custom-designed solutions to align our clients’ brand and match expectations.
Ferry Godmother Biz as your Consultant,
• Goals generally related to programs and funding
• Provides information
• Will work with one or more persons, often a company’s team, group, board, or department.
• Work with client to structure projects for results
• Usually problem-focused, i.e., identifies and tries to correct problems or weaknesses
• Regarded as the "expert" who will solve problems (the magic bullet)
• We bring the technical expertise to advise on solutions
• Time-limited; generally short-term and project-oriented results
• If behavior change is needed, consultant generally does not get involved in it